***Please don’t Pollute*****
Follow these Stormwater Tips
- Don’t dispose of oil and other chemicals onto driveways, streets or storm drains. Use a recycling center.
- Wash your car at commercial car washes that recycle their wastewater.
- Dispose of all chemicals according to the instructions on the containers.
- Sweep driveways instead of hosing.
- Do not overwater lawns and gardens.
- Reduce the amount of fertilizers and pesticides you apply to your lawn and landscaping.
- Place trash in closed containers and pick up litter from others.
- Have your car tuned up and make sure it’s not leaking fluids.
- Pick up after your pets when you walk them.
If you see illicit discharge or dumping, please contact the St. Clair County Storm Water Hotline at 618-825-2690 for more information. All public inquiries and complaints will be responded to and recorded.
To facilitate the rapid, safe, and economical movement of people and goods in St. Clair Township.